As the weather begins to turn autumnal, invariably our minds wander towards the months ahead and what they may bring. One of the worst fears for many of us is that we may be left without heating or hot water in our homes when it is cold outside. Instead of having this fear lurking in the back of your mind, why not consider a new boiler installation in your Manchester home before the boiler stops working altogether? The team at Safe Gas UK specialise in boiler installation and replacement. Based in the Manchester area we service and maintain boilers in and around the Manchester region.
Why get a boiler installation now?
Many people ask us, why they should think about getting their boiler installation done now rather than leave it until the boiler has completely broken down. There are a number of reasons why we recommend having a new boiler installation before it is too late:
- Completing boiler installations whilst the weather is still mild causes you less disruption and discomfort as you don’t need the heating on
- The sooner you get your boiler installation completed the greater the benefit you will receive for the improved efficiency compared with your old boiler
- If you approach winter knowing you have a new boiler installed you will have the peace of mind to know your heating will stay on and you will always have hot water throughout the coldest months of the year
- If we book you in for a boiler installation now we can find a mutually convenient time and date, so you won’t have to turn up late to work unexpectedly or suddenly try and negotiate leave at the last minute
- In the winter, particularly during cold spells, the Safe Gas team are generally very busy on call outs for emergencies, so you may have to wait for us to be able to slot you into our schedule if you leave it until the winter
Why use Safe Gas UK for your Manchester boiler installation?
Safe Gas UK is a reputable local accredited installer. We are authorised installers for Baxi, Worcester, Bosch and Vaillant boilers. Our policy at Safe Gas UK is to only install top brand boilers so you know you are getting the best. We take pride in ensuring our customers are completely satisfied. We do that by always turning up on time, completing the work thoroughly and offering competitive prices. Our boilers come with up to 10 years guarantee. You can read more about the services we offer and some reviews from other customers on our website.
To find out more or make an appointment for a quotation for a boiler installation in your Manchester home, give us a call on 0161 900 3612 or contact us here.