We tend to think about our boilers during the winter months when pipes might freeze and heating is a necessity. However, the winter is when we all desperately need our boilers to be working and the heating on. At SafeGas UK (www.safegasukltd.co.uk) we specialise in boiler replacements and like to ensure we put our customers first. So we would like to enquire if you have thought that actually the summer is an ideal time for considering a boiler replacement ?
Why choose to fit a replacement boiler in your Manchester home in the summer?
Here are a few reasons why a boiler replacement in the Manchester area might be a good plan during the summer:
- you don’t need the heating on so it’s less disruptive for the heating to be off
- replacing your boiler in the summer will give you peace of mind that come the winter your new boiler will be working smoothly
- inevitably demand is higher in the winter so engineers can’t always get to you immediately
- choose a time to suit your time schedule or fit with your annual leave – you sit in the garden whilst we install a new boiler!
Who are SafeGas UK – are they accredited for boiler replacement?
SafeGas UK is a team of gas engineers who specialise in boiler replacement. We only fit top brands but we do so at competitive prices. Customer service is key to our business. In fact, our reputation is built on excellent customer service – we pride ourselves in being punctual, practical and purposeful. We are experienced in our trade with 17 years in the industry. Our engineers always tidy up after themselves and leave your home clean and tidy, as you will find out when you read our customer reviews https://safegasukltd.co.uk/reviews/.
So, these are the practical reasons why you might want to consider SafeGas for your boiler replacement, now for the official recognition;
- SafeGas UK is authorised to use Baxi, Worcester Bosch & Vaillant boilers
- SafeGas UK is an accredited installer
- SafeGas UK is listed in Trusta Trader
To make an appointment in the Manchester area for us to provide you with a free no obligation quotation to replace your boiler give us a call today on 0161 900 3612 or 07891 855 205. Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com.