At this time of year old boilers regularly start to misfire and take a lot of cajoling to start up. Obviously that is the time you need it most, when the days are short and the nights are long and temperatures are often low. What we advise at SafeGas UK is that you maintain your boiler on a service agreement so you are not left without heat and hot water during the winter. However, we appreciate that not everyone can afford to do that. If your boiler is not working to its best potential then the chance is that it is costing you a lot more money where a new boiler would be costing you less to heat your home. This is why our expert gas engineers recommend a boiler replacement. At SafeGas UK we work around the Manchester area bringing warmth and cosiness to people’s homes when they need it most.
Why a boiler replacement rather than a repair for my Manchester property?
SafeGas UK has a team of qualified and accredited gas engineers who will repair boilers where they can. However, in the case of old boilers the technology has developed so much that it is not always cost effective for you to have your old boiler repaired. Apart from the fact a new boiler will start every time and give you regular hot water and heating to warm your home, there are other benefits to having a replacement boiler in your Manchester property:
- a replacement boiler will be more efficient
- your monthly heating costs will probably drop after your replacement boiler is fitted
- it will be under warranty so future repairs in that period may well be free
- the pumps we use are also more efficient so you will save money on your electric bill as well as your gas bill
- Parkside only use top branded boilers and are authorised to use Worcester Bosch, Baxi & Vaillant boilers, so you know you will be getting a good quality replacement boiler
- Parkside are accredited installers for Worcester Bosch
To find out more about how a replacement boiler could benefit your Manchester property or home contact us on 0161 900 3612 or 07891 855 205. Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to providing customer satisfaction by keeping you and your family warm this winter with a boiler replacement in Manchester.